If you’re looking for last minute Halloween costumes this year, but don’t want to break the bank, or don’t want to be the only one dressed up, then you might want to check out American Apparell. They have a variety of costumes, ranging from $6 to over $60.
It’s that time of year again, when you have to decide what to wear to your Halloween party. You want to look great but you don’t want to spend a fortune. What to do? Well, you can always go retro, pick up an old fashioned trick or treat bag or a homemade costume, or you could just go all out and make a costume out of one of your favorite pieces of clothing.
It’s time to dole out your Halloween costume ideas, and we’ve got you covered for not-so-last minute ideas that are perfect for this year’s costume bash. Or you could always just go with a last minute costume idea from American Apparel.
You had all the time in the world in college to plan, prepare, and construct your spectacular Halloween costume. Now that we’ve arrived in the actual world, what should we do? Not at all. So, if you’ve waited until the last minute to put together your Halloween costume, you’re not alone. American Apparel has always been my go-to store for last-minute costumes of any sort. Although their items are often expensive, they are very flexible, so you’ll most likely get more than a few uses out of anything you purchase, whether for another costume or just for daily use.
So, after picking up my costume at American Apparel yesterday, I thought I’d put up a list of other cheap and simple last-minute Halloween costumes. Simply go over to your local American Apparel and shop these cobbled-together ideas!
Girl on a Roller Skate
(Roller skate the whole night!)
1. Cotton Spandex Jersey Halter Leotard; 2. Cotton Spandex Jersey Halter Leotard; 3. Cotton Spandex Jersey Halter Le 2. Disco Short Film 3. Knee-high striped socks, headband, and wristband
Kelly Kapowski is a writer, director, and producer.
(from the TV show Saved by the Bell)
1. Sleeveless Turtleneck Crop Top in Cotton Spandex 2. Scrunchie made of cotton 3. Denim Slim Skirt with a High Waist 4. Tennis Shoe for Men and Women
(Do you recall those books?)
1. Button-Up Poplin Round Collared Short Sleeve Poplin 2. Reversible Multi-Layer Petticoat 3. Stockings, suspenders, and a bow headband
It’s a Risky Business
(If these undergarments make you uncomfortable, you can always wear shorts)
1. Button-Down Oxford Long Sleeve 2. Jersey Boy Brief in Cotton Spandex 3. Sunglasses and Tube Socks
(It’s time to put some effort into that top knot)
1. Cotton Spandex Jersey T-Shirt Leotard with Short Sleeves 2. Shirred Waist Skirt in Chiffon Double-Layer 3. Blossom Hair Clip, Stirrup Pantyhose, Ballet Flats
Sandy from the movie Grease
(Another reason to stock up on candy smokes!)
1. Off-Shoulder Cotton Spandex Top 3. Belt, Heels, and Lipgloss 2. The Disco Pant 3.
What are you dressing up as for Halloween? I’d want to know!
I’ve rounded up last minute Halloween costumes you can buy from American Apparel and I priced them so that you can get the most bang for your buck.. Read more about last minute costumes from your closet and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- last minute halloween costumes
- last minute halloween costumes for adults
- last minute halloween costumes for guys
- last minute halloween costumes 2018
- easy halloween costumes